• US Customs and Border Protection
Customs Border Protection which is one of the Departments of Homeland Security is focused on securing trade and enforcing U.S. regulations.
• U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) can provide you with fundamental information concerning products that are regulated by the Government Agency, safety information, and news alerts.
• United States Fish and Wildlife Service
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) provides information on food, agriculture, and natural resources and much more.
• United States Department of Agriculture / USDA
Need to know whether or not your shipment requires Fish & Wild life visit their website.
- The Universal Currency Converter contains the top 85 currencies sorted by country name, listing the ten most popular currencies first.
- Guidelines for Products that do not require an Import Permit
- Calculate your metric conversions immediately using the online Metric Converters
- The product code builder is a new tool that is available to you for assistance in building valid FDA product codes.
- The easiest way to find the status of your air cargo shipment.
- INCOTERMS are a set of simple three letter codes which represent the different ways international shipments may be organized. They allow sellers and buyers from different cultures and legal systems to decide at what point the ownership and paying for freight, insurance and customs costs transfer from one to the other.